Beauty means different things to different people. Though all of us think that beauty is skin deep, being beautiful does matter to all the people. Therefore, you cannot neglect your exterior beauty. In today’s society many people strive to look beautiful, however being super busy, chances are they may not be able to spend all the time they need to bring out the true beauty and find looking beautiful complicated. In actuality, looking beautiful is easy and if one pays close attention to the details, they can be a true head turner. The following are some tips to help look beautiful.
- This is the first and foremost effective beauty tips.
- If you are well rested, you will look fresh and energetic.
- Your skin will glow and your eyes will be bright and you will be able to give a flashy smile as you will not be tired.
- If you do not sleep well, you will be tired, your eyes will be puffy, and your acne might breakout, all of this will make you look ugly.
- Find a good cleanser that matches your skin type. Choose a creamy cleanser if you have a dry skin or a clear cleanser if you have oily skin.
- If you want an organic cleanser then you can cleanse skin with milk or yogurt.
- Cleanse your skin every morning and at night before you go to sleep to remove make up and sunscreen.
- Use warm water to loosen dirt and clogged pores, use small bit of cleanser and finish off by rinsing with cool or lukewarm water. In the morning, splash lukewarm water on your face for removing excess oils.
- For home exfoliation make a scrub of your own. It is better to use sugar scrubs than the salt ones. Mix brown sugar and coconut oil and use it as a scrub.
- Place just a little cleanser on a clean damp cloth and sprinkle some refined sugar on it and massage it into your skin in circular motions. Quickly rinse and all your dead skin will be removed.
- You can go for microdermabrasion and chemical peels for professional exfoliation.
- Moisturizing skin is a basic beauty rule, especially if you have dry skin.
- For dry skin buy cream based moisturizers and for oily skin it is better to buy liquid based moisturizers that come in lotion form.
- For those who love being natural then use extra virgin coconut oil, sweet almond oil.
- Be careful to not over moisturize as it can clog your skin pores.
- Drink plenty of water. It is not a replacement for your moisturizer, but it is necessary to maintain your skin healthy.
Hydration is important for skin cells regeneration and improving the circulation
- Take Vitamin A supplements or eat lots of carrots to get sufficient beta carotene. This will strengthen your skin tissue and reduces sebum production.
- Include zinc in your daily diet. It has antibacterial properties and breaks the oils on your face that will aggravate your acne.
- Exercise daily to have a good skin, it delivers oxygen and nutrients to the cells.
- But do not over exercise or it can lead to permanent dilated capillaries. So press cold water washcloth to your cheeks when your finish working out.
For beautiful eyes
- To create the illusion of big eyes, apply a light colored eye shadow on the innermost corner of your eye and then a progressively dark eye shadow as you go further.
- Use eyeliners with felt tipped applicators as they are easy to manage.
Dab some petroleum jelly on your eyebrows before you hit the hay. It improves the look of your eyebrows by making the hair look glossy.
- Ensure your foundation matches your skin tone.
Pick a foundation that is approved by your dermatologist.
- Buy oil free and water proof foundation always.
For beautiful Lips
- Moisturize your lips daily, as chapped lips will not only be painful it will also spoil your look.
- For making your lipstick last longer on your lips, blot your lipstick between applying different layers.
- When removing lipstick use a cotton ball with an oil based makeup remover to avoid leaving residue around the mouth.
For beautiful hair
- Brush your hair at the right time, for straight hair it should be combed when it is dry. For curly hair it best to comb when wet.
- Oil your hair frequently and massage it to improve circulation in your scalp.
- Choose shampoo and conditioner that suits your hair type.